3.01.2012

Alexander Wang Emile Tote Bag ♥



I am absolutely ecstatic to be able to add this gorgeous Alexander Wang Emile Tote to my (small) handbag collection. I love how this bag is so verstaile. It can be held as a satchel or turned into a crossbody bag.

The size is perfect for me as I love large and oversized bag (plus it fits all my yarn for on the go knitting). Did I mention it looks oh so chic against a black outfit (which is the most prominent color in my closet)? The leather and palladium hardware are gorgeous and gives the bag such a chic edgy look, while the grey felt makes the bag less intimidating. I love it so much I just can't stop looking at it



xo
Lori

8 comments:

  1. This bag is gorgeous. You can wear it just about any day of the week. Seattle Beauty and Fashion - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big bags and this one is simply stunning. Have a wonderful day, my dear. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh I'm in love! Where did you purchase this from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an early birthday present gift - so I'm not sure where it's from! :) I've seen leather versions of this bag at Holt Renfrew and online!

      Delete
  4. this is beautiful!! i love alexander wang, super jealous :)

    xoxo,

    janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo very nice! Congrats on the new addition :) hahaha do you really do knitting on the go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you wear the shorter strap as a shoulder bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no! At most you can have it hanging on your arm. The longer strap can always be lengthened or shortened to work as a messenger type or a shorter shoulder bag.

      Delete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...