4.27.2012

Opening Ceremony Flats, New Shades, and the Perfect Tee ♥

It seems like forever since I last blogged! I'm so sorry for the absence - I've just been so caught up with class and work (I don't even have time to knit while reading my textbooks)!

Well I'm back with a couple recent purchases that I just had to share!

I've always had trouble finding the perfect t-shirt. For me, the perfect t-shirt has to be slightly oversized yet still shape-giving, absolutely cannot be clingy, it has to have that extra little oomph factor, and be something that I always want to wear. Well, I finally found my perfect tee! I cannot believe that I passed the opportunity to try on this top for such a long time. When I slipped it over my head last week, it was like bread and butter. Heidi Merrick you are amazing; thank you Oliver and Lilly's for carrying this gorgeous brand.
The cotton is divine, the shape of the top is so flattering, perfect sleeve length (it's loose enough for comfort yet tapered enough to wear under a cardigan without bumps and lumps), and the leather accents make it so cool. I've been wearing this top almost everyday since I picked it up from Oliver and Lilly's, over my Desmond Leather Pants, over black jeans, under a denim jacket - this top goes with everything ♥



Some Super sunnies from Vincent Park to continue that cool vibe. I love it when the sunlight hits these shades, the inside is lined in a tortoise shell pattern and it looks amazing in the sunlight.



And the highlight of my month...


Opening Ceremony Julietta Patent Flats ♥
These flats are absolutely gorgeous. I'm usually not a fan of patent footwear, but the yellow suede really puts the pretty in this polished shoe. I feel so pulled together every time I slip these babies on. They're sold out on the Opening Ceremony website (still available in bordeau/black)but you can pick them up at shoe haven Umeboshi on Main Street.

That's all for now lovelies!

xo
Lori

10 comments:

  1. It´s a very special place for fashion and trends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! These little shoppes are amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, check mine and we can follow each other if you like :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so lovely but I especially like the shoes :)

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are my favorite too! I feel so posh and chic when I wear them :)

      Delete
  4. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have amazing style! I would love to :)

      Delete
  5. LOVE your blog and style! Come by and let's follow each other :D:D!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...