5.26.2012

Mini YSL Haul ♥

In times of stress turn to gorgeous and luxurious makeup

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, YSL Mascara Singulier in #3, YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #8 and #9, YSL Natural Action Exfoliator

 
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in shade #8 and #9

So far I am loving the exfoliator. It is granule-free and I love how it makes my skin after use. It literally makes my skin feel like that buttery softness after a facial. It's very simple and easy to use, just apply directly to cleansed dry face (with dry hands) and massage until the pretty golden gel turns oily (about a minute of massaging) then just rinse thoroughly with water and voila - beautiful moisturized skin! 
The lip colors are gorgeous and fairly moisurizing and long lasting. I wore it last evening and even after drinking, eating, and wiping the color was still present on my lips! 
I have yet to try the mascara or the Touche Eclat - so stay tuned for reviews! 

Do any of you ladies have favorite YSL makeup items? 

xo 
Lori

9 comments:

  1. Ah, so much pretty all in one post! I love the YSL lipsticks!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely ♥ Pretty makeup always puts a smile on my face :)

      Delete
  2. Those lip colors are really pretty.. I really want to pick some up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do pick some up! Let me know what shades you like if you do ♥

      Delete
  3. The lipsticks have pretty colors. Bet they feel good on the lips too. Too bad YSL is so expensive :O( as I am on a budget.
    Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are gorgeous! The price is definitely up there compared to a lot of other amazing lipsticks - but it is definitely worth every penny!

      Delete
  4. Nice buys! I've been thinking of trying YSL makeup. I haven't before!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should stop by an YSL counter and try out their lipsticks! I just tried out there mascara and I am very surprised at how much I am loving it.

      Delete
  5. They are so gorgeouss but I've never justified splurging so much.
    I'm a blogger from Vancouver too.
    Wanna follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your lovely thoughts ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...