I love shopping. I also love shopping online.
For those of you new to online shopping or those who were just pondering about the reliance of a particular site here are some sites I frequent and my personal experiences with them.
(If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to answer your questions).
- Wonderful customer service.
- Free shipping to US
- Shipping to Canada approx $20 + tax (DHL Express 1-2 days)
- International shipping approx $55 tax
- Duties will be added to your final total so when your package arrives you won't have to pay anything extra (some countries are exceptions to this prepaid duty).
- Great selection of luxury brands
- Complimentary Net-A-Porter gift wrapping (select the "gift" option) - for regular priced items only
** IMPORTANT **
They sent me the wrong item once. I had a hunch it was the incorrect item because the item being shipped out and the weight did not match what I was purchasing (but I thought it was just written error). So if you ever have ANY doubts that you could be sent the wrong item - call them immediately to double check!
Exchanging for the right item was no trouble and they were very apologetic and offered free shipping on my next purchase.
Revolve Clothing ♥
- Top notch customer service.- Very fast email responses. Don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have any questions.
- Free shipping to US and Canada (reasonable prices for international). They ship with USPS.
- use code tulip 10% off
- use code candy 10% off
- Revolve is always happy to price match other online sites
- Tobi sometimes has 30% off sitewide sales. Revolve will price match this 30% off for all same-brands carried (with some exceptions)
- Great sales and fantastic selection of brands
- They have two sister sites: Reverse (clearance) and Forward (high-end designers)
My Personal Story:
What really sold me about Revolve was their dedication to make sure their customers were satisfied. A while back I purchased a leather jacket from Revolve. After 2 months of waiting and no jacket, I emailed them asking if there was any way to track its current destination (their free shipping does not include tracking).
The bad: they explained to me that tracking was not possible and that because 2 months had passed, my jacket was probably lost.
The good: they offered a replacement - which was not possible since my size was sold out. So instead, they offered either a refund or I could choose a different item from their site (same value, or lesser with refund of remainder). I chose for a refund, which was issued immediately. I was very surprised that they offered me a refund without me asking - as it was not their fault my jacket was missing (I definitely was not expecting any compensation).
Other than that incident, no other package I have ordered from Revolve has gone missing. Nowadays, I usually go with their free shipping, unless I am planning to order something pricier then I will definitely be paying the extra $8 to have tracking.
Their willingness to sympathize with my situation and their trust in their customers won me over ♥